HappyStep HappyStep

The Flash was basic, but the music was good

I understand that it was ur first...so don't be angry that i say that there is alot of room for improvement.

the music was good, but on that note, as a song even...it was pretty basic. Not much was going on in the song, and i think you did that on purpose. A basic song so you don't have to make an over the top flash.

I want more. I listen to ur music every time you upload so i know how animated your music can be, and on that token, i want a flash to match.

Definitely on your next flash make a more in depth track...and have stuff going on that matches the music, like in tune with the music. Kudos for making a flash, cuz god knows i haven't! But my expectation is very high for the quality of the flash, because i know the quality of your music.

I hope to hear and see more of your art soon! :3

YouriX responds:

You hit it right on the nail! I was going for a very simple song for a very simple enimation!

I will however try to meet your expectation ;)
Thanks for the review!

Metropolis Schmirkit Metropolis Schmirkit

sense of humor yes...but it was still not cool

Very funny, But dude...really?

Obama Vs. Mccain Obama Vs. Mccain

That waz AWESOME

Thanx guy

Legend of Miyamoto Legend of Miyamoto

WOW

This may very well be the best tribute to anything i've ever seen in my entire life. This seriously has had such a profound effect, From the music, to the Flash, to the sprites, all of it was perfect, i love it. 10/10 and 5/5 Very nicely done.

Cunt Coffee Cunt Coffee

I get ya!

Are we on...Newgrounds?

Gaizka responds:

Gravity's Just a Theory Gravity's Just a Theory

Frigin awesome

Although, it is kinda sad that every time something truly artistic and downright amazing is conceived , the author has to write that he isn't on drugs, or insane. Artisticly, i've not seen many simple art, and this brightened my day that much more, thank you.

This Is What You Want! This Is What You Want!

That was the best

And yeah your right, that is what i wanted...except for all the dick...yay

Not Another Sprite Fight Not Another Sprite Fight

Wow, right up there with super mario bros z

I gotta tell ya, there r only a few sprite flashes that r really worth while, and this is one of my favs. Gotta say it was alot like watching someone play super smash bros to the extreme! This is simply amazing, the music was superb. It wasn't that same old gandy music u expect in a sprite film. It fit perfectly and this was just all together a very well put together flash, congrats man, u earned it.

[{300}] [{300}]

BEST MENU MUSIK EVER!

I mean really, i think there were no better choice, wouldn't u agree?

tha flash was good, but cummon! the menu musik was all u needed to make it da best!

Heil responds:

the menu music was swell

Chaos Trick-Or-Treating Chaos Trick-Or-Treating

U used my song!

The menu music was superb! I've never heard n-e thing so amazing in all my life, seriously, this cat Yumbo, is terribly good...

The flash was funny, if i may...however
try to speed it up, it seemed like it went a little slow to me. It would have been funnier if everything just flew together at a faster pace.

keep it pimpin'

VitorAraujo responds:

Thanks, and I used your music because it's good and no one had used it.